4. Visited Hawaii when I was 17 years old-that is 25 years ago!
5. Watched a meteor shower a dozen times and always made a wish for every one of them.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - Once I gave some money I had for gasoline that month.
7. Been to Disneyland/world ( both)Yes and had fun like a kid!
9. Held a praying mantis I love those buggers!!! Brian is he one in the right - pictured here after running a race.
10. Sang a solo-I cannot hold a tune to save my life- even my kids tell me to stop singing!
11. Bungee jumped- I could never do I am "chicken"!
12. Visited Paris with my now husband - 2 months after we met.
13. Watched a lightning storm from the top of a mountain. It was miles away so a beautiful spectacle on a Summer night.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch I am a really good artist ( drawing specially) and very few people know that.
15. Adopted a child- no but I think about it sometimes.
16. Had food poisoning- no I am those people that can eat anything, I mean anything.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables -Yes and I like them so much I think they are too cute to eat...but so much more tasty than store bought.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train. I loved sleeping on the train bed, all the moving from side to side....
21. Had a pillow fight. I love pillow fights!!!!!!!!!!!
22. Hitch hiked One time when our car broke down!
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill Hell yeah! But worked sick many days too!
24. Built a snow fort -I am from Rio de Janeiro-but I still have time now that I am in Minnesota!
25. Held a lamb-
26. Gone skinny dipping. Oh yeah! Many times......did I say I grew up in Brazil a few blocks from the beach??!!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse Solar and lunar. Yep!
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset Love sunrises in the beach!
31. Hit a home run -only if you mean by marrying my hot husband!
32. Been on a cruise - I have been inside cruise boats and even slept in one but never took the cruise for an overnight.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors France and Belgium but not Germany , Portugal and Holland.
35. Seen an Amish community Yep I even go shopping there once in a while.
36. Taught yourself a new language I learned Spanish all by myself!
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - I am satisfied but would still like more money! Do I contradict myself?
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing- only indoor climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke- ARE YOU CRAZY!?
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant. I bought meals for homeless people and kids from restaurants.
44. Visited Africa- that was my childhood dream after I saw the movie Born Free
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight Yes but never with a person I loved :(
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted by a family friend
48. Gone deep sea fishing- I have gone in the boat but did not fish!
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person -
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris- No way I was going to stay in line and pay all that money! - The truth is we only had one day in Paris to see it all so we stayed in the bottom and looked up!
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling -I looooove scuba diving!
52. Kissed in the rain- my kissable husband!
53. Played in the mud- I played in the mud, in the sand, in the dirt, in the manure, you name it!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater- Last time I went was in 1983
55. Been in a movie- no but in many TV Ads and TV shows in Brazil
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business - many times from dog business to producing stickers for kids.
Started showing dogs professionally at 15. Here is at 17 winning a puppy group with my schnauzer puppy!
58. Taken a martial arts class- the only one in my family that did not
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies- not but used to eat a lot of it!
62. Gone whale watching Yes but we did not see any whales:(
63. Gotten flowers for no reason -from my now husband before we even met in person!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma- I used to be a VIP donor! I used to donate every 60 days for years.
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check many! All my mistake for not keeping it organized!
68. Flown in a helicopter with my dad in my birthday over the city of Rio de Janeiro- stunning!.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- no but I painted a picture of one of them and I still have the painting in my bedroom wall.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial- with my cousin Alex
71. Eaten Caviar- With my grandfather when I was a child!
72. Pieced a quilt- I am not a crafty person!
73. Stood in Times Square Absolutely!
74. Toured the Everglades - does driving across it counts?
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle with my crazy friend Zeca Maron on a Ninja
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person And even took a little plane ride to fly over it
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper A few times all for good stuff.
85. Read the entire Bible .
93. Lost a loved one -my biggest fear is loosing a child.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
Brian is he one in the right - pictured here after running a race.