Brian, Gigi and Spirit's butt!
Wake up daddy!
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen?
ESPN, a game, sports documentaries, more sports,...typical guy stuff.
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
French. Always French dressing.
3. What is one food he doesn’t like?
Not that he is a picky eater but for those that don't know Brian has a bicycle accident 10 years ago that left him without the senses of smell and taste so he only eats things he can remember and used to like, that look the way he likes it and have the right texture. Not a lot of variety because of it. But I would say he does not like anything dry.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Wow It has been years since we have gone to a bar! He would order diet coke! He does not drink alcohol. ( I do!)
5. Where did he go to high school?
Byron High School, Byron Minnesota
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
Excellent cows to show!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Tuna on a wheat bun.
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could?
Sweet stuff and he does too!Candy, chocolate, cookies, you name it he eats everyday! He lives on those things- At night he likes healthy stuff like salads and grilled Salmon followed by a big bowl of ice-cream and cookies!
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Nowadays....Raisin Bran Crunch.
11. What would he never wear?
He is a simple dresser. Bibs and jeans for the farm life or athletic apparel for the day to day.
He would not wear sandals to save his life!
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Twins, Timberwolves, Vikings. But lately he likes the Twins more
13. Who is his best friend?
Me no doubt about it!
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
15. How many states has he lived in?
16. What is his heritage?
Norwegian and German- He is a Minnesota boy!
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
I love baking- It would be chocolate. And very moist or else he won't eat.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Football and Basketball. He gave up Football at 13 when he had a spinal fusion and the doctors told him he could not play anymore. They actually told him he could not farm, play any sports, lift weight of any kind... they would be surprised at all he does today! Duathlons and all!
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Anything to do with cycling , running, his show cows and the kids.