Saturday, February 23, 2008

Introducing my fabulous children.

MD (a.k.a. Mario) is my oldest. He is 5 and a half years old. His birthday is June 24th. He was born an intense little guy. I think that is why found Attachment Parenting and Unschooling. I have learned so much from him. He is a pretty intense child but also very loving and caring towards mom, dad, little sister and all the animals we have. He worries about everyone.
His passions right now are Mario and Roblox. He has even built a game at Roblox.com under his Roblox name Mario555555. Check it out!!!!!!He is a big kid and usually others think he is older just because of his size. He loves making friends and playing pretend .
Gigi (my little cowgirl) is a very active 2 year old. Right this moment she is playing piano as I type and singing. She is nonstop. We call her "tornado girl". She gets into everything and like to play with flour, rice, anything that feels good in her fingers and ,...well .....whole body.
She loves the cows an there is nowhere she rather be than out helping dad with the cows.
Unfortunately this winter has been too cold and she is seldom out. Gigi also LOVES her guinea pigs Sugar and Buttercup. She loves her Little Pony toys, farm animal toys, books, and stuffed animals.
Here are the videos I made of my life's treasures:


No comments: